- This event has passed.
Through a range of experiments, Fizzics Education will encourage students to explore the joy of scientific discovery and investigate their curiosity about the world around them. Students will be able to expand their critical and creative thinking skills, explore and explain scientific phenomena, and draw evidence-based conclusions using scientific methods.
These experiments include:
– properties of solids, liquids, and gases
– physical changes vs. chemical reactions
– bubbling dry ice & colour-changing chemical reactions
– kitchen chemistry found at home
– acids vs bases and indicators to detect acid rain
– the chemistry of fireworks
– UV light and glowing chemicals
– energy changes and more…
Please see Compass for further details